- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup Craisins or dried cranberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar & baking powder) together.
- Add butter, egg and vanilla and stir until mixture is creamy.
- Add oats, Craisins/cranberries and chocolate chips last.
- Stir gently into mixture.
- Spoon onto baking tray into golf ball size balls, flatten gently with bottom of a glass (or fingers).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.